Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grateful Dead-Truckin' up to Buffalo


I figured I'd post this today.  Its Brent Mydland's birthday and his playing on this album/show is definately something to talk about.  Its too bad he is gone and he could have done alot more with this band.  For me, he was the best keyboardist they had.  Great vocals and great songwrting.  After 1980 The Grateful Dead were on a downward decline.  When they hired Brent it put a spark into this band that never will be forgotten.  Thanks Brent. we miss you.



Disc 1
1. Bertha
2. Greatest Story Ever Told
3. Cold Rain and Snow
4. Walkin' Blues
5. Row Jimmy
6. When I Paint My Masterpiece
7. Stagger Lee
8. Looks Like Rain
9. Deal
10. Touch of Grey
11. Man Smart, Woman Smarter



Disc 2
1. Ship Of Fools
2. Playing in the Band
3. Terrapin Station
4. Drums
5. Space
6. I Will Take You Home
7. All Along the Watchtower
8. Morning Dew
9. Not Fade Away
10. U.S. Blues
Link

No comments: